Sunday 7 April 2013

Creeping ever closer...manual: Done. Screenshots: Done. Trailer video: Done.

After a bit of correspondence with FireFlower games, with whom I plan on distributing Nancy, it seems that I *will* be in a position to offer a discount to those who purchased the game the first time around as part of the Summerbatch. I'll ask Mods (Screen7) to e-mail everyone who got it, and prove that I'm not too evil.

I look forward to the day when I can upgrade from "make believe" to "cargo cult" when it comes to this kind of thing.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Buyer/ Buyer mandate
    We currently have Available FOB Rotterdam/Hosuton for JP54,D2, D6, JetA1 with good and workable procedure, whereby buyer will dip test in seller tank with proof of product.
    Kindly Contact us via (anatolyvyacheslavoil@mail.ru) for SCO as soon as possible, so we can move to the next step.

    Regards
    Anatoly Vyacheslav
    Email: anatolyvyacheslavoil@mail.ru
    anatolyvyacheslavoil@yandex.ru
    skype:anatolyvyacheslavoil

    ReplyDelete