Wow, I've been really lousy at keeping you updated on here, haven't I? My apologies, but let me assure you that it's a sign that we've been working really hard, and totally not that I've been distracted by Kerbal Space Program.
The voices are in, the music is done, and with our team of beta testers we're getting closer and closer to a final version of Technobabylon. With that, I'd like to announce that our fine publishers at Wadjet Eye Games (of Gemini Rue and Resonance) have opened the pre-order process, allowing you to be able to get straight into the dark, dystopian future the minute it comes out on the 21st. Plus, a whole bunch of extras for ordering now, including:
- Digital soundtrack—an hour of cyberpunk tunes composed by Gemini Rue’s Nathan Allen Pinard
- Behind-the-scenes video of voiceover recording sessions
- Production art gallery including concept art, 3D models, full-size character portraits, and more
- The Technobabylon Codex—PDF booklet providing backstory and context for the game’s vast cyberpunk world
- Exclusive desktop wallpaper
All of these goodies are preorder exclusives, and will be delivered by email on or before May 21. You’ll also get the game as a DRM-free download from the Wadjet Eye Games website, or a Steam key.
Alternatively, we're also releasing via GOG, so they're good too if you hate Steam for some reason.
Right, back to work! These games don't make themselves (unfortunately)